Wednesday 21 November 2007

The paperless world.

The paperless world is fast becoming a reality. This innovation blogged on David Warlick's blog is well worth looking at.

Livescribe is a paper-based computing platform. The website complete with animation boasts the following features:
  • Listen to your class lecture by just tapping on your
    handwritten notes.
  • View & listen to your notes on your PC and search by keyword.
  • Email your written & audio notes to your classmates or study group.
Have a look and see what you think. Personally I want one. Saves me using all those bits of paper and writing and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting.


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have just met you on twitter and thought I would pay a visit. I enjoyed reading some of your postings so shall come more often.

10:42 am  
Blogger Rashmi Kathuria said...

Hello, Through twitter I got to know about You, actually I am following Murcha, she is a great teacher. I visited your page on pbwiki and liked it and downloaded some open source tools. I am a mathematics teacher in India teaching grade 9 and 10 students. I am exploring new ways of teachig-learning mathematics . My blog is http://mykhmsmathclass.blogspot.com
I would be happy learning from your experiences. I have created a group of passionate teachers http://passionatetaechers.ning.com I will be glad if you join and share your expertise. Together we can achieve more!
Regards

12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home